Dill Pickle Bloody Mary
Let relax yourself after stress working day or tired days with our drink recipe today. That is Dill Pickle Bloody Mary. This Dill Pickle Bloody Mary is a perfect accompaniment to any occasion, whether just is to refreshments or serve at parties. It is so tasty, flavorful and colorful.
Dill Pickle Bloody MaryCourse: DrinksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This Dill Pickle Bloody Mary is a perfect accompaniment to any occasion, whether just is to refreshments or serve at parties. It is so tasty, flavorful and colorful.
2 c. tomato juice
4 cornichons (mini pickles), plus juice from jar
2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp. horseradish
8 oz. vodka
3 tbsp. kosher salt
1 tbsp. chili powder
2 tsp. hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
2 celery stalks, halved, for garnish
4 stalks dill, for garnish
4 Lemon wedges, for garnish
Juice of 1/2 a lemon, plus wedge for rimming
Freshly ground black pepper
- Fill an ice tray with pickle juice. Freeze for 6 hours (or until frozen).
- In a large pitcher, combine tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire, horseradish, hot sauce, lemon juice, and pepper.
- On a small plate, stir together salt and chili powder.
- Run a lemon wedge around the rim of glasses and dip them in the salt mixture.
- Add pickle cubes to the glasses and fill with Bloody Mary mixture.
- Use celery, dill, mini pickles, and a lemon wedge for garnish.
- Ready for serving.