Healthy Garlic Scallops
If you love healthy recipes, you should save the recipe today. That is Healthy Garlic Scallops! It is packed with taste, flavor and nutrients. Just think about it, I just want to enjoy it right away. That is reason why I want to share it in the recipe today. With the recipe, you can make it at home for any meal. It is the best of the best dish to treat whole family. Are you ready to explore it with me?
This dish also is one of my most favorite. It is not only delicious, but also easy to make. Just need to simple ingredients like scallops, butter, garlic, lemon, parsley and others, according to detailed instructions of the recipe, and then I can easy make it under my taste. At the first time when I made it, I was fallen in love by its own taste.
The recipe is actually what you want to find, let’s save them on your cooking handbook and bring it into your kitchen. Make and enjoy it with your whole family. Have a great meal!
Healthy Garlic ScallopsCourse: Main DishCuisine: Italian
Healthy Garlic Scallops! It is packed with taste, flavor and nutrients.
5 cloves garlic, grated
1 large lemon, zested
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 lb large scallops
1/4 c clarified butter ghee
1/4 c Italian parsley, roughly chopped
1/2 tsp sea salt, more to taste
1/4 tsp peppercorn medley freshly ground
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
A pinch of sweet paprika
- Pat dry the scallops with paper towels.
- Heat up a large cast iron skillet on medium heat.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl, toss the scallops with a drizzle of olive oil or butter ghee, just enough to coat it all over. Sprinkle them with the sea salt, cracked pepper, red pepper flakes and sweet paprika. Toss to coat gently.
- Add a little drizzle of butter ghee to the hot skillet, just enough to coat the bottom. Add the scallops making sure not to overcrowd the pan, and sear for about 2 minutes on each side until nicely golden.
- Add the butter ghee to the skillet with the scallops and then add the garlic. Remove from heat and using a spatula push the garlic around to infuse the sauce for about 30 seconds.
- Squeeze half of the lemon all over the scallops and move the skillet around a little so it combines with the butter. Sprinkle with the minced parsley, lemon zest and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Serve with crusty bread or al dente capellini noodles.