Seafood Ravioli with Spinach and Mushrooms in Garlic Cream Sauce
Lighting up your dinning table today with a Seafood Ravioli with Spinach and Mushrooms in Garlic Cream Sauce today. This dish is the fabulous combination of cheese ravioli, shrimp, scallops, spinach, mushrooms with garlic cream sauce, all work well in one.
This is also my favorite dish. The simple reason, it is packed with taste, flavor and nutrient. So, I usually make a large number and enjoy them at any meal to satisfy my craving. And if you’re still trying to decide on a special dinner to cook this holiday weekend, look no further. The dish is the best choice that is so delicious, so comforting and so easy!
Let’s keep your dinner going more exciting, easy and quick with this recipe. Just need a few basic steps and a short time, for about 30 minutes with detailed instructions. And then you get delicious dish in a flash. Saving the recipe on hand, it means you will have more additional idea to make your meal more diverse. Moreover, this is a good chance to show your cooking skills. It’s time to bring it in your kitchen and make it right away.
Seafood Ravioli with Spinach and Mushrooms in Garlic Cream SauceCourse: Dinner, Main CourseCuisine: Italian
9 oz Four cheese ravioli
4 oz Shiitake mushrooms
3 oz fresh spinach
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1/4 lb fresh shrimp
1/4 lb fresh small scallops
- Garlic Cream Sauce
1 cup heavy cream
1 large clove of garlic pressed
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup vegetable broth
1/4 cup fresh grated Parmigiano-Reggiano more for topping if desired
Fresh grated pepper
- Cook ravioli according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a large cooking pan, heat oil. Once oil is hot, add chopped spinach and sliced mushrooms. Sauté until spinach cooks down and add minced garlic, some salt and pepper. Sauté until garlic is fragrant.
- Add broth, stir well.
- Add heavy cream, Worcestershire, pressed garlic, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Add shrimp and scallops. Cook until shrimp start to turn pink and flip shrimp and scallops.
- Add ravioli, carefully stir in and cook until shrimp is done.
- Stir in Parmigiano-Reggiano and cook for another minute.