Creamy Spring Tortellini with Peas Asparagus and Bacon
After coming back at home, most of us just want to eat something easy, quick but still have enough nutrient. Creamy Spring Tortellini with Peas Asparagus and Bacon is the best choice for everything what you need for perfect dinner. The simple reason, it is loaded with taste, flavor and nutrient. And this dish is also my most favorite now. I often make it to treat my family, and all member love eating it, when serving, it is gone quickly. For myself, I fell that it is great thing, because my kid is the pickiest eater. With the perfect combination of parmesan cream sauce and crispy bacon and it’s also loaded with peas and asparagus. They are gathered in one to make super yummy dish that you can not avoid its taste.
The recipe is very simple. You just need a few basic steps and a short time, under 30 minutes with detailed instructions. And then you get delicious dish in a flash. Saving the recipe on hand, it mean you will have more additional idea to make your meal more diverse. Moreover, this is a good chance to show your cooking skills. This Creamy Spring Tortellini with Peas Asparagus and Bacon will become your new favorite in the next time soon.
Stopping chat chit here, let’s bring its recipe on your kitchen and make it with me immediately!
Creamy Spring Tortellini with Peas Asparagus and BaconCourse: DinnerCuisine: American
Creamy Spring Tortellini with Peas Asparagus and Bacon is the best choice for everything what you need for perfect dinner. The simple reason, it is loaded with taste, flavor and nutrient.
9 oz three cheese tortellini
1 cup asparagus, chopped
2 lg garlic cloves
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
3/4 cup peas (can use frozen peas)
1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
.25 lb crispy slices of bacon (5-6 slices)
Fresh cracked black pepper
- Cook tortellini according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat a pan over medium heat. Heat a couple of tablespoons of oil.
- Add onions and sauté until transparent.
- Add peas and asparagus. Sauté until asparagus starts to soften. Press in garlic and season with some salt and pepper. Mix well and cook veggies, for about 5 more minutes.
- Pour in heavy cream while stirring. Add shaved Parmesan cheese and stir until cheese is melted. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed.
- Stir in tortellini until completely mixed in and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Chop crispy cooked bacon and stir it in right before taking the pan off heat.