Easy and Quick Keto Chicken Parmesan
Easy and Quick Keto Chicken ParmesanCourse: DinnerCuisine: Italian
3 Chicken Breast, cut in half lengthwise
2 Eggs, beaten
12 Ounces Fresh Mozzarella, sliced into 12 slices
1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Pre-shredded
3/4 Cup Marinara sauce
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and pre-heat the oven to 375F.
- Combine the eggs and the Italian seasoning in medium sized bowl. Add the Parmesan cheese to another bowl. Coat the chicken cutlets in the egg mixtures, then into the parmesan, being sure to coat the chicken well.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and cook the coated chicken on each side for 3 minutes. Remove to a baking dish.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of marinara on top of each cutlet, followed by 2 ounces of fresh mozzarella.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and the chicken is cooked through. Use an internal meat thermometer to insure the internal temperature should be 165F.