Instant Pot Lasagna Ravioli
Instant Pot Lasagna RavioliCourse: PastaCuisine: Italian
1 pound lean ground beef
1 cup water
1 tsp garlic salt
1 cup ricotta or cottage cheese
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1 (25 oz) package frozen cheese ravioli
1 (24 oz) jar your favorite spaghetti sauce
¾ cup parmesan cheese
¼ cup chopped fresh basil for garnish, optional
- Turn your Instant Pot to the sauté setting. When hot, add in the ground beef. Sprinkle in the garlic salt.
- Add in the ravioli in an even layer and then dump the spaghetti sauce over the top of the ravioli.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid of pressure cook. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute. When the time is up let the pot sit for 5 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Add cheeses: Stir in the cottage cheese (or ricotta), mozzarella and parmesan.
- Serve: Scoop into bowls and top with a bit of basil.