Juicy Honey Garlic Baked Pork Chop
Juicy Honey Garlic Baked Pork ChopCourse: DinnerCuisine: Asian
4 (4 ounces each) bone-in pork chops, fat trimmed
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon no salt ketchup
1/2 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine honey, garlic, soy sauce, ketchup, chili sauce, and oregano; mix until thoroughly combined.
- In a large bowl, place pork chops, pour the sauce over the pork chops, and mix it all around.
- Heat olive oil in an oven safe 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork chops and sauce to the skillet; sear chops on both sides until just browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat, add the butter, and place pork chops in the preheated oven.
- Cook for an additional 15 -18 minutes, or until cooked through. Pork chops are cooked through when internal temperature reaches 160F.
- Remove from oven and transfer the pork chops to a serving plate.
- Spoon the sauce over the chops, garnish with parsley, and serve.