Keto Stuffed Peppers
If you are following Keto diet, you should not ignore the recipe today. Here is Stuffed Peppers- one of the best dishes that made for those whom want to weight loss on the right track because it can control your carb count at the maximum level in per serving. Moreover, to maintain the process in a long term, you have a list with many dishes that can vary your meal more diverse.
In the dish contains enough nutrient for your healthy, so it is not only great for Keto diet, but also perfect for normal eaters. So you can freely add to daily meal as the main dish to treat family.
For myself, it is my best favorite dish. I often make it for dinner table or weeknight meal. Luckily, all member in my family love eating it, especially my husband. Just take it a try at the first time, you will fall in love quickly.
It is ready to make with simple ingredients and detailed instructions, minimal steps, and a quick prep of about 30 minutes or less. If you’re ready to start meal prepping, check out guide here!
Keto Stuffed PeppersCourse: DinnerCuisine: American, Mexican
Keto Stuffed Peppers dish is ready to make with simple ingredients and detailed instructions, minimal steps, and a quick prep of about 30 minutes or less.
1.25 lbs ground beef, browned
1/2 cup steamed riced cauliflower
2/3 cup beef broth
1 red bell peppers
1 yellow bell peppers
2 green bell peppers
2 garlic cloves
1/4 onion, chopped
1 10 ounce can Rotel
2 tbsp taco seasoning
1 1/2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese or Colby Monterey Jack
- Cut bell peppers in half horizontally, and then clean out the inside. Place face up on a greased casserole dish and microwave for 5 minutes.
- In a skillet, add ground beef, chopped onion, and minced garlic. Cook until ground beef is browned. Drain.
- Pop the steam bag of riced cauliflower in the microwave.
- Add the Rotel, taco seasoning, beef broth, and 2/3 cup of riced cauliflower.
- Bring taco mixture to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes, until the sauce thickens. If the sauce hasn’t reduced after 10 minutes continue to simmer until it does.
- Scoop the ground beef mixture into the bell peppers.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 min in a 350-degree oven.