One Pot Sausage Orzo Soup
Soup never to be bored or bland for anyone. If you love eating soup, let save the soup recipe today. It is One Pot Sausage Orzo Soup – one of my best favorite soups. The simple reason, it is loaded with taste, flavor, and nutrient. It is the perfect combination of tomato-based broth, spicy Italian sausage, orzo pasta and Spinach, this soup is really very satisfying and filling.
I often make the dish to treat my family on daily meal. All members always love eating them and I can eat for any meal for whole day, whether is lunch or dinner. It is perfect for all, not only delicious but also nutritious for each my portion.
This soup is easy to make without any effort. Everything you need is prepared ingredients and detailed instructions. When they are gathered enough and ready to make, just in a flash, you will have delicious soup dish to treat yourself, your family. All ingredients will be controlled under your magic hand to make a great delicious soup dish ever.
One Pot Sausage Orzo SoupCourse: SoupsCuisine: Italian
One Pot Sausage Orzo Soup is loaded with taste, flavor, and nutrient. It is the perfect combination of tomato-based broth, spicy Italian sausage, orzo pasta and Spinach.
500 grams italian sausage
1 cup orzo pasta
1 tbsp garlic
2 tspn dried basil
1 tspn red chili flakes
1 28 oz tomato
1 tspn dried oregano
2 cups spinach (tightly packed)
1/4 cup Half and Half
1 cup parmesan cheese
1 tbsp olive oil
4 cups chicken broth
- In a heavy bottom pan, heat oil. Once warm, add chopped onion and garlic. Sauté until the onion has softened and raw garlic smell is gone.
- Roughly break sausages to small chunks. Add to the pot. Sauté for 5-6 minutes, until browned and aromatic.
- Deglaze the pot by adding stocks. Scarp the bottom of the pan to remove any brown bits. Stir in the tomatoes.
- When the stock comes to a boil stir in orzo pasta, oregano, basil, red chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes in the medium-low heat until orzo is almost cooked.
- Stir in Spinach to the pot, cook for 2 minutes. Remove the heat.
- Stir in half and half, grated parmesan cheese.