Ravioli with Tomatoes Asparagus Garlic and Herbs
A wonderful dinner is indispensable a great dish, right? And Ravioli with Tomatoes Asparagus Garlic and Herbs! – one of the best delicious recipes that I want to share today.
The simple reason, it is loaded with taste, flavor and nutrient. That is reason why this dish is also my best favorite dish now and all member in my family love eating it so much, evenly my kids-the pickiest eater.
To know how it delicious, let spend your time on exploring it with me. It is the best of the best choice light up on dinning table today.
The recipe is perfect combination of all ingredients such as ravioli, asparagus, garlic, balsamic vinegar, Fisher Walnuts, fresh basil, fresh parsley, grape tomatoes, and other add-ingredients.
There are too many ingredients, right? All of them are worked well in one to make super yummy flavorful Ravioli with Tomatoes Asparagus Garlic and Herbs dish that you never try before.
Just need a few basic steps and a short time, for about 25 minutes with detailed instructions. And then you get delicious dish in a flash. Saving the recipe on hand, it means you will have more additional idea to make your meal more diverse.
Moreover, this is a good chance to show your cooking skills. It’s time to bring it in your kitchen and make it right away.
Ravioli with Tomatoes Asparagus Garlic and HerbsCourse: Appetizers, DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb thin asparagus, woody ends trimmed, chopped into 2-inch pieces
1 (20 oz) pkg. refrigerated four cheese ravioli
1 (10.5 oz) pkg. grape tomatoes, halved
2/3 cup Fisher Walnuts, chopped and toasted
3 garlic cloves, minced (1 Tbsp)
1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup minced fresh basil
1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
Salt and pepper
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp butter
- Cook ravioli in boiling water according to package instructions.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add asparagus to skillet and sauté until tender, for about 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and garlic and sauté about 1 longer, then toss in balsamic vinegar.
- Drain water from pasta once cooked through, and then pour into a large serving bowl.
- Add asparagus mixture to serving bowl along with walnuts, basil and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss.
- Sprinkle in parmesan and serve warm.