2 (8-oz) cans refrigerated crescent rolls or crescent sheet
1/4 pound salami, thinly sliced
1/4 pound deli ham, thinly sliced
1/4 pound pepperoni, thinly sliced
1/4 pound swiss cheese slices
1/4 pound provolone slices
3 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1 (12-oz) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
1 Tbsp basil pesto
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll one package of refrigerated crescent roll and press into bottom of prepared pan.
- Layer ham, swiss cheese, salami, provolone cheese, pepperoni, and red peppers, on top of the dough.
- Unroll second can of refrigerated crescent rolls, and place on top of peppers. Press seams to seal.
- Whisk together eggs, parmesan cheese and pesto. Pour over crescent rolls. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 – 20 minutes. Cut into squares.