Have you thought of delicious dish to treat your family tonight yet? If not yet, I have the best choice for you. Let check Baked Scallops recipe today. Flavor-packed is natural sweetness of sea scallops with a wonderful sauce of butter, lemon, and Parmesan.
Yummy! When thinking about it, I can not control my craving because it’s so rich, buttery and flavorful. If you love eating seafood like me, let’s spend your time to explore good things of the recipe. Everything is waiting for you, check it out with me.
With the recipe, you can make a full plate of tasty and flavorful baked seafood at your home at any time of the year. Whether it is summer days or cold days of winter.
The recipe will be the number one choice to light up your dinner, if you want to enjoyed delicious dish with you lovers on dinner table.
To make them, you just need to follow the detail instructions and fully prepared the necessary ingredients. So, why you don’t save the recipe on your cooking handbook. And it means you will have different dishes to vary your meal more diverse.
It promises keep you satisfied from taste, flavor to color. The recipe is for you.
Baked ScallopsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: American
Baked Scallops is the fabulous combination of natural sweetness of sea scallops with a wonderful sauce of butter, lemon, and Parmesan. It’s so rich, buttery and flavorful.
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 lb. large sea scallops (15 per pound)
2 tablespoons dry white wine
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt (or 1/2 teaspoon sea salt)
1 teaspoon dried parsley
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus 1/4 cup more for topping
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Rinse the scallops and pat dry. Place in a lightly greased oven and broiler safe casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, wine, lemon juice, 1/2 cup Parmesan, salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried parsley, and cayenne. Set aside for a few minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Spoon a little of the mixture on top of each scallop.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake until scallops are cooked through, for about 25 minutes, the cooking time depends on the thickness of scallops. Uncover the scallops, sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan and with the paprika, and broil for 1-2 minutes, until brown. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Ready for serving.