Banana Bread In A Jar
Banana Bread In A Jar is great homemade cake with meaningful. You can give to neighbors as a nice gesture, serve it at party favors, give them as gifts at special occasion, as teacher gifts. You can store in your pantry to fill your empty stomach when you need, or bring to work for lunch.
Banana Bread In A JarCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Banana Bread In A Jar is great homemade cake with meaningful. You can give to neighbors as a nice gesture, serve it at party favors, give them as gifts at special occasion, as teacher gifts.
1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk
3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 c. (1 stick) Unsalted butter
1 c. granulated sugar
1/4 c. sour cream
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°. Spray the insides of four half-pint mason jars with cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mix together butter, sugar, egg and egg yolk, sour cream, and vanilla in another large bowl. Add mashed bananas, then stir until combined.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips and divide between mason jars, filling each jar about halfway.
- Place on a large baking sheet and bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, for about 40 minutes.