Looking something easy, tasty, and flavorful to treat yourself, friends and family. Everything what you need is here. Let’s try our Loco Moco. It is easy to make. You don’t have to spend so many time on cooking, only 30 minutes or less. And then, you get delicious dish and enjoy with your whole family together. It will make you satisfied. Believe us! It will be extremely attractive and make you want to eat it immediately.
Loco MocoCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Looking something easy, tasty, and flavorful to treat yourself, friends and family. Everything what you need is here. Let’s try our Loco Moco. It is easy to make.
8 oz. lean ground beef
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tbsp. unsalted butter
1 1/2 c. hot, steamed basmati rice, divided
1/4 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
1 1/2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
Furikake seasoning, for garnish
Sliced chives, for garnish
- For The Mushroom Gravy
8 oz. shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and thinly sliced
4 tbsp. unsalted butter, divided
1 1/2 c. chicken or vegetable broth
2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
Freshly ground black pepper
- In a mixing bowl, add ground beef, salt, garlic powder, and pepper and stir together. Form two even 4-ounce patties and lightly season each side with salt and pepper.
- Pour oil in a large skillet and place over medium-high heat. Once hot, add patties and sear, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook patties until medium doneness, 3 to 4 minutes more. Remove patties from skillet and set aside, loosely covered with foil.
- Make the mushroom gravy: In a saucepan over medium-high heat, add 2 tablespoons butter. Add garlic and mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are lightly caramelized, 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter, sprinkle with flour, and stir together. Lower heat to medium and stir in broth. Continue to stir until no lumps remain and gravy has thickened enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon. Adjust seasonings. Cover and set aside.
- In another skillet over medium-high heat, add 2 tablespoons butter. Once hot, add eggs and fry until whites have set and edges are crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- To assemble: Divide rice between two plates and top each with a burger patty, followed by a scoop of gravy, a fried egg, and another scoop of gravy. Finish each dish with a sprinkle of furikake seasoning and some sliced chives. Serve.