Best Keto Noodles
If you finding something delicious and flavorful to serve on your family daily meal, you are on the right track with recipe here. And that is Keto Noodles. The recipe is not only perfect for a terrific spinoff of a family recipe but also great for adding on Keto dishes. The simple reason they are great tossed with warm butter and Parmesan cheese as well with pesto sauce or marinara! Just think about it, I can not help control my craving. Let’s check it out with recipes as below.
When it comes to maintain your Keto diet, you should save this recipe on your cookbook. It is easy to make, contains enough nutrients, and of course, it is everything what you need to maintain for your diet in a long time. Moreover, the perfect fettuccine noodles will give you a little more inspiration manage the carbs because it is as a key to weight loss. It’s time to show your cooking skill for this recipes. The best thing of the good food is waiting for you.
If you get bored of eating the same dish on a keto diet process, let try this substitute. It is incredibly easy to make with simple ingredients and detailed instructions, minimal steps, and a quick prep of about 20 minutes or less! When making it, you just follow the recipe here, if
Best Keto NoodlesCourse: Keto
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Italian seasoning
½ c Hot water
4 Envelopes (1 box or ¼ cup) Plain gelatin
1 c. Shredded mozzarella cheese
Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring water to a boil.
- Once the water comes to a low simmer, add in the gelatin, and whisking constantly until completely dissolved. Add in the mozzarella cheese and stir constantly until completely melted.
- Whisk in the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, and pour it out onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture into a thin even layer, and let sit for 20-30 minutes. After that peel the mixture up off the parchment paper. When it has reached this consistency, it is time to form the noodles.
- Cut the edges of the mixture with a pizza cutter to get a rectangle shape with clean lines.
- Use the cookie cutter to vertically cut thin strands of fettuccine type noodles.
- Once the noodles are cut, they are ready to eat.