Breakfast Casserole Muffins
There is nothing better than eating something easy to start a new morning, right! Have you had any idea yet? Here we love the easy and tasty Breakfast Casserole Muffin recipe. With this recipe, you just have simple ingredients that maybe available in your kitchen. The recipe will make a fabulous, freezer-friendly breakfast. It sure worth a try.
This easy Breakfast Casserole Muffins have been my family favorite for in a long time. The simple reason, it is loaded with taste and flavor. Not just that it is also, budget-friendly and beautiful as a make-ahead breakfast idea.
To make these breakfast casserole muffins, simply follow the recipe instructions and fully cook them. Let them cool and store them in an airtight freezer bag or container. And then, whenever you have craving, you can enjoy them right away.
Let’s save the recipe on your cookbook and take it a try. Get start!
Breakfast Casserole MuffinsCourse: BreakfastCuisine: American
Breakfast Casserole Muffin recipe is easy to make, you just cook it with simple ingredients that maybe available in your kitchen. The recipe will make a fabulous, freezer-friendly breakfast. It sure worth a try.
3–4 pieces whole wheat bread, torn into small pieces
8 large eggs
3–4 slices deli ham, chopped into bite-sized pieces
2 teaspoons ground mustard
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
dried parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a muffin tin or use a silicone muffin tin.
- Drop bread pieces evenly in muffin tins until they come about 2/3 of the way up the tin.
- Sprinkle ham pieces evenly in each tin.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly in each tin.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, ground mustard, and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture evenly in each muffin tin.
- Sprinkle a little dried parsley on the top of each one to add a pop of color.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown on top and cooked through the middle.
- Freeze For Later: Bake according to instructions and let fully cool. Place muffins in a single layer in a gallon-sized freezer container or bag. Seal well, squeezing out excess air, and freeze.
- Prepare From Frozen: Wrap a muffin in a moist paper towel and microwave in 30 seconds increments until heated through (about 1-2 minutes). Or thaw in the refrigerator and warm in the microwave.