Brown Butter Scallops with Parmesan Risotto
Let’s start your dinner with a delicious dish that made with Scallops. It is one of the best seafood and contain high in nutrient with calories, protein, omega 3.
Brown Butter Scallops with Parmesan Risotto, it is loaded with taste, flavor and nutrient from scallops and add-ingredients. That is so enough for dinner after a long time day with working stress, right?
If you are big fan of seafood, this Brown Butter Scallops with Parmesan Risotto is the good food that you should save on hand. It is not only delicious but also super easy to make. It just take a short of time for about 30 minutes (including prepare and cooking time).
When making, if you are not good at cooking, you just need to follow the detailed instructions. Besides, all year-round ingredients are easy to find because they are available at any grocery or supermarket.
Take it a try at the first time, you will fall in love quickly. It is perfect from taste to color. That is reason why I want to share it in the recipe today. And to know how its delicious, let follow as the below.
The good things of the recipe is waiting for you ahead, are you ready to make them?
Brown Butter Scallops with Parmesan RisottoCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Check Brown Butter Scallops with Parmesan Risotto, it is loaded with taste, flavor and nutrient from scallops and add-ingredients.
- Parmesan Risotto
1 tablespoon butter
1 minced clove garlic or 1 minced shallot (or both)
3-ish cups of chicken broth
1/2 cup white wine
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup arborio rice
- Seared Scallops
1 pound jumbo scallops
1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- Sauteéd Spinach or Kale
4 cups spinach or kale
1 clove minced garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Brown Butter
3 tablespoons butter
- For the Risotto
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, add butter and cook until melt.
- Add the garlic or shallots. Sauté them for 1-2 minutes, until soft and fragrant.
- Add the arborio rice, stir to coat with butter.
- Add the white wine and enjoy the sizzles.
- Add the broth, 1/2 cup at a time, and simmer/stir after each addition until the rice is soft and creamy
- Add the parmesan and stir until incorporated. Salt and pepper, to taste.
- For the Seared Scallops
- In the nonstick skillet, heat oil.
- Pat scallops dry, sprinkle with salt, and add to pan. Shake gently to prevent sticking. After 2-3 minutes, flip each scallop over. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to absorb excess oil.
- For the Sautéed Spinach
- Heat the oil over medium low heat. Add the garlic, cook until have its flavor. Then add the spinach or kale, stir until wilted.
- For the Brown Butter
- In a clean skillet over medium heat, put a few tablespoons of butter into the skillet. Stir it, until golden and foamy. Turn off the heat, transfer to a heat-proof bowl to cool slightly, then drizzle over the risotto, scallops, and greens.