Cheesy Taco Sticks
Cheesy Taco SticksCourse: AppetizersCuisine: American
1 lb. ground beef
5 colby jack and cheddar cheese sticks, halved
1 packet taco seasoning mix
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tube Pillsbury Pizza Dough
4 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Lightly coat a large baking sheet with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a skillet, cook the ground beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon until fully browned and crumbled. Drain any fat and return skillet to stove top.
- Mix in the taco seasoning packet, and stir until fully coated. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Spread the pizza dough out until it’s flat and cut in half lengthwise and then 4 cuts up and down, creating a total of 10 small rectangles.
- Place about a tablespoon or more of the taco meat in the center of each pizza dough, top with a halved cheese stick and then carefully roll up the pizza stick
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic powder and parsley and brush it on the tops of the cheesy taco sticks. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve hot with your favorite taco toppings. Enjoy!