Chicken MarinadeCourse: Main Course
700g / 1.4 lb chicken breast, tenderloins or thigh
- Chicken Marinade
2 tbsp honey or brown sugar
1 tbsp olive oil (or any oil)
5 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp dried oregano (or rosemary, thyme, minced herbs)
1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- Garnishes (Optional)
Finely chopped parsley
- Pound breast to even thickness using a meat pounder, rolling pin, or fist. Or cut large ones in half horizontally to form 2 cutlets (steaks) for each.
- Mix marinade in a ziplock bag. Add chicken.
- Marinate 3 hours to overnight.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat, and cook chicken per times below until deep golden.
- Transfer to serving plate, cover loosely with foil and rest for 3 minutes before serving, garnished with parsley and lemon slices, if desired.