Classic Veggie Burger
The Classic Veggie Burger is the best of our recommendation today. The simple reason, it is easy, quickly, delicious, and nutritious. It has everything in one. It is perfect for busy days or tired days. And the good things of the recipe are waiting you, let get the recipe here.
Classic Veggie BurgerCourse: LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
The Classic Veggie Burger is the best of our recommendation today. The simple reason, it is easy, quickly, delicious, and nutritious. It has everything in one. It is perfect for busy days or tired days.
1 large egg
3/4 c. panko bread crumbs
4 Hamburger buns
4 Romaine lettuce leaves
2 (15-oz.) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tomato, sliced
1/2 c. plus 2 tbsp. mayonnaise, divided
2 tbsp. canola oil
3 tbsp. ketchup
4 slices white cheddar
Freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor, pulse black beans, onion, and garlic until finely chopped.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl. Combine with egg, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, and panko. Season generously with salt and pepper. Form the mixture into 4 patties. Refrigerate until firm, for about 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil and heat. Add patties and cook until golden and warmed through, for about 5 minutes per side.
- Top each patty with a slice of cheese and cover the skillet to melt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together ketchup and the remaining 1/2 cup mayonnaise. Spread mixture onto bottom buns, then add burgers. Top with tomato, lettuce, and remaining bun halves. Everything is ready for serving.