Creamy Spinach and Cheese Ravioli
Bored of eating the same dish in a long time, and you want to eat something new to vary your meal. Have you had any impressive name? Stopping here, let think about with Creamy Spinach and Cheese Ravioli. With the recipe, you will find everything what you need. Whether is easy, delicious, simple, nutrient or anything else. All have in the recipe. Just take it a try at the first time, you will say yes with the recipe immediately.
Creamy Spinach and Cheese Ravioli is my favorite now. I love eating it with just simple reason, it is loaded with full of flavor of all ingredients that are gathered well in one, which are cheese ravioli, spinach, onion, garlic, butter, milk, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese and other add-ingredients. In the dish have many materials, right? But these are the key to make a great Creamy Spinach and Cheese Ravioli dish.
To make them, you just need to follow the detail instructions. So, why you don’t save the recipe on your cooking handbook. And it means you will have different dishes to vary your meal more diverse. It promises keep you satisfied. Check it out right away.
Creamy Spinach and Cheese RavioliCourse: Main CourseCuisine: American
9 oz package small refrigerated cheese ravioli
3 cups fresh spinach
2 tsp avocado oil or coconut/olive oil
2 cloves garlic
1/4-1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
2 tbsp unsalted butter
1 small onion (approx. 1 cup finely chopped)
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 cup milk plus extra to thin sauce as desired
2 tbsp pesto
salt and pepper, to taste
1/4-1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Cook the ravioli according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta cooks, chop your onion and spinach and mince garlic.
- In a large stainless pan/skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil. Once the oil is hot, add the onion and cook until tender and translucent, for about 5 minutes. Add garlic towards the end to prevent burning.
- Add butter and garlic to the pan. Once butter has melted, add flour and whisk constantly until the butter and flour are well combined and the mixture darkens in color a bit.
- Pour in milk and whisk vigorously to combine. Whisk often until mixture thickens, then add parmesan, pesto salt, and pepper.
- Once sauce has reached desired thickness, fold chopped spinach and cooked ravioli. Thin sauce if desired with additional milk and adjust salt and pepper to taste. Turn off the heat, top with grated mozzarella and cover with the pot’s lid to melt the cheese.