Creamy Tuscan Shrimp and Scallops
Get bored of eating the same dish, and you want to vary your meal more diverse. Have you had any ideas? You are stopping right here. Let’s starting your dinning table with the recipe today.
That is Creamy Tuscan Shrimp and Scallops- one of the top-rated delicious seafood dishes. The recipe is the perfect combination of all ingredients, which are sweet shrimps, scallops, velvety spinach.
They are work well in great sauce with sun dried tomatoes that is so savory and creamy. Yummy!
First step, you just cook seafood on in a large skillet over medium high heat, cook until they are browned for scallops and turn pink for shrimp. Next step, you add broth, cream, sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning in.
All of them work well in one to make so tasty, flavorful and nutritious Creamy Tuscan Shrimp and Scallops dish that you never try before. Follow me to see how delicious this dish is. Everything is ready, and you?
It’s time to bring the recipe on your kitchen with the most detailed instructions. Make it and enjoy with family right away.
Creamy Tuscan Shrimp and ScallopsCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Creamy Tuscan Shrimp and Scallops- one of the top-rated delicious seafood dishes. The recipe is the perfect combination of all ingredients, which are sweet shrimps, scallops, velvety spinach. They are work well in great sauce with sun dried tomatoes that is so savory and creamy. Yummy!
1/2 pound sea scallops
1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 cup chicken broth
1 tablespoon freshly garlic, minced
3 cups tightly packed fresh spinach
3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons olive oil
3/4 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained and thinly sliced
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, to taste
1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Rinse scallops and shrimp. Dry them with a paper towel. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook scallops first, cook scallops on each side for about 2-1/2 minutes, or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add more olive oil to the skillet (if necessary) and cook shrimp, cook for about 1-1/2 minutes on each side, or until turned pink on both sides. Transfer to the plate with the cooked scallops and set aside.
- Add garlic to skillet and cook until fragrant, stirring constantly (about 30 seconds).
- Add broth, cream, sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Stir well to combine.
- Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer 3-4 minutes. Add spinach and continue to simmer until spinach is wilted and sauce is slightly thickened, for about 1-2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Return shrimp and scallops to skillet and serve topped with cream sauce.
- Serving with over cooked pasta, if desired.