Easy Puff Pastry Baked Eggs
Easy Puff Pastry Baked EggsCourse: Keto
1 sheet puff pastry, defrosted and cut into 4 squares
1/3 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and heat the oven to 400F.
- Lay puff pastry squares out on the parchment, space between each one. Place a small oven-safe baking dish in the center of each puff pastry square.
- Bake puff pastry for 6-7 minutes until pastry has puffed up.
- Remove puff pastry tray from oven and remove ramekins. You should be left with a nice indent in each puff pastry piece
- Sprinkle a bit of shredded cheddar cheese over each puff pastry square, then crack one egg into the indent of each square.
- Return tray to oven for another 12-14 minutes until eggs have set and puff pastry has lightly browned.
- Top baked eggs with salt, pepper, a dusting of parmesan cheese, and a sprinkle of fresh parsley.