Egg-in-a-Hole Pizza Bagels
Egg-in-a-Hole Pizza Bagels is the best recipe for our recommendation today. The simple reason, it is easy, quickly, delicious and satisfying. It has everything what you need. It is perfect for busy breakfast or quickly lunch. And the good things of the recipe are waiting you, let get the recipe here.
Egg-in-a-Hole Pizza BagelsCourse: Side DishCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Egg-in-a-Hole Pizza Bagels is the best recipe for our recommendation today. The simple reason, it is easy, quickly, delicious and satisfying. It has everything what you need. It is perfect for busy breakfast or quickly lunch.
4 large eggs
1/2 c. pizza sauce
2 tbsp. butter, divided
2 bagels, halved
1/3 c. mini pepperoni
2 c. shredded mozzarella
2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
Freshly ground black pepper
Fresh basil, for garnish
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon buter, heat until melt. Then place the bagel halves in the skillet cut-sides down. Toast until golden.
- Turn off the heat and place the bagel halves on a plate, toasted sides up. Use a cookie cutter (or small glass) to cut a bigger hole in the center of the bagel. Spread with pizza sauce and top with mozzarella and mini pepperoni. (Eat the buttery bagel scraps.)
- Wipe the skillet clean with a paper towel. Melt remaining butter over medium heat and return the bagel to the skillet, pizza-side up. Crack an egg in the center of each hole and season the egg with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover the skillet with a large lid and cook until the cheese has melted and the egg has reached desired doneness, about 4 minutes for a runny sunny-side up egg.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with basil.