Extra Cheesy Baked Asparagus
Extra Cheesy Baked AsparagusCourse: Side DishCuisine: American
1 lb Asparagus, trimmed
1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
2 tbsp Olive oil
2 tsp Italian seasoning, divided
Sea salt and Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil (greased) or parchment paper.
- Toss the asparagus with olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, and a teaspoon of Italian seasoning. Arrange in a single layer on the lined baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for about 7-9 minutes, until the asparagus is bright green and just starting to soften.
- Mix together the Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, then sprinkle over the asparagus. Top with the remaining teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Return to the oven for another 6-8 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden.