Fried RaviolisCourse: AppetizersCuisine: American
20 ounces refrigerated cheese ravioli
1/3 cup milk
2 cups Italian breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
marinara sauce for serving
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, place the eggs and milk, and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- On a plate or in a shallow bowl, place the breadcrumbs.
- Dip each ravioli into the egg mixture, then roll into the breadcrumbs. Repeat with all of the raviolis. Place the raviolis in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Heat oil in a deep pot to 350F.
- Add 6-8 ravioli to the pan, and fry for about 3-4 minutes or until browned all over.
- Repeat the process with the remaining raviolis.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and parsley, and serve with marinara sauce for dipping.