Garlic Baked Pork Chop
Garlic Baked Pork ChopCourse: Main CourseCuisine: American
4 Butcher Box boneless pork chops 1/2” – 1” thick
10 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp ground pepper
1 tsp salt
2 Tbsp olive oil
3 Tbsp butter
- Mix together olive oil, garlic powder, pepper and salt in a ziploc bag. Add pork chops and mix until covered. Squeeze as much air out of bag and seal. Marinate in refrigerate at least 3 hours and overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Heat cast iron pan or oven safe heavy pan over medium high, until very hot. Add butter to pan. When butter is completed melted and foamy add pork chops to pan (do not crowd pork chops)
- Cook about 3 minutes, or until browned on one side. Flip and repeat on other side. When flip the pork chops, add minced garlic. Spoon garlic butter pork chops as they cook.
- When pork chops are browned on both sides, transfer to oven and cook until internal temperature reaches 145 F, for about 20-25 minutes. Do not over cook.
- Let pork chops rest 5-10 minutes before serving, and garnish with parsley.