Ginger Chicken Asparagus Stir Fry
A wonderful dinner is indispensable with a great dish. And Ginger Chicken Asparagus Stir Fry – one of the best of the best recipes that I want to share today. The simple reason, it is loaded with taste, flavor and nutrient. That is reason why all member in my family love eating it, evenly my kids-the pickiest eater. To know how it delicious, let spend your time on exploring it with me.
The dish is a quick and healthy dinner that is used fresh ingredients! This ginger chicken stir fry recipe promises keep you satisfied and will be a big hit with your family in the next time soon. With easy to find ingredients such as skinless boneless chicken thighs, asparagus, mushroom, onion, oil, salt and pepper, all of them work well in one. Besides, when cooking, you just follow simple instructions, whether you don’t have many time on cooking, you will easily have delicious dish to enjoy with family in a flash.
Stopping chat chit here, let’s bring the good recipe in your kitchen, make it and treat family. It’s time to show your cooking skills, check it out right away.
Ginger Chicken Asparagus Stir FryCourse: DinnerCuisine: Asian
Ginger Chicken Asparagus Stir Fry is a quick and healthy dinner that is used fresh ingredients! This ginger chicken stir fry recipe promises keep you satisfied and will be a big hit with your family.
1 pound skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces
1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
8 ounces crimini mushrooms, sliced
1 onion, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons canola oil or other high heat oil
salt and pepper
- For the Sauce
1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger root
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Whisk together all ingredients for sauce, set aside
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and sauté until they have released their water and the pan is dry, 5-10 minutes. Remove mushrooms from pan.
- Return pan to heat and add one tablespoon of oil. Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from pan.
- Wipe out pan if needed. Return pan to heat and add the other tablespoon of oil. Add the onion and sauté for about 5 minutes, until softened and starting to turn golden.
- Add the mushrooms and the chicken back to the pan, cook for about 3 minutes, until starting to brown.
- Add the asparagus and cook for 1-2 minutes, until turning bright green.
- Add the sauce and stir until everything is coated and sauce has thickened, about 1 minute.
- Serve over rice, if desired.