Grilled Pork Chop Marinade
Varying your dinner table more diverse to avoid the same dish that appear a lot of time for entire week. Have you had impressive dish yet? Whether yes or not, let try this Grilled Pork Chop Marinade dish. This dish is crazy fast, super easy, and packed with flavor, so it is the best of the best choice for your dinner today. Just take it a try, you will find your new favorite in the next time.
The dish is the perfect combination the grilled pork chops with the marinade flavors. There is a little smoky, a little sweet, and a lot delicious, this is an all-around great marinade you will want to use again and again. It’s really, really, really tasty. This is also my favorite dish. With this dish I have everything what I need, whether is easy, delicious, simple, nutrient or anything else. So, I usually make a large number and enjoy them at any meal to satisfy my craving.
So this is reason why I am so excited to share it in the post today. And if you’re still trying to decide on a special dinner to cook this holiday weekend, look no further. The dish is the best choice!
This dish is easy to make without any effort. Everything you need is prepared ingredients and detailed instructions. When they are gathered enough and ready to make, just in a flash, you will have delicious dish to treat yourself, your family. All ingredients will be controlled under your magic hand to make a great delicious pork chops dish ever.
It’s time to bring it in your kitchen and start now.
Grilled Pork Chop Marinade
Grilled Pork Chop Marinade is the perfect combination of the grilled pork chops with the marinade flavors. There is a little smoky, a little sweet, and a lot delicious.
6 boneless pork chops 1 inch thick
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
3 cloves garlic, finely minced
2 tablespoons light brown sugar
1 teaspoon liquid smoke seasoning
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the pork chops.
- Place the pork chops in a sealable plastic container or vacuum bag if possible. Pour the marinade over the top. Remove excess air and seal.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, longer if possible.
- Preheat grill to 450 degrees. Shake excess marinade from the pork chops and place them on the grill. Reduce heat slightly.
- Close the lid and cook the chops for 4 minutes. Rotate the chops to a 90 degree angle. Cook another 4 minutes.
- Baste the chops with the reserved chilled marinade while cooking.
- Flip the pork chops and repeat the 4 minutes, rotate, 4 minutes cooking.
- Transfer the pork chops to a clean platter and cover with foil. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.