Ground Beef Ravioli Lasagna
Ground Beef Ravioli LasagnaCourse: Main CourseCuisine: Italian
25 ounces frozen cheese ravioli
24 ounces marinara
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 pound ground beef
1 small onion, diced
1 large egg
¼ cup parmesan cheese
¼ cup chopped parsley
½ teaspoon onion powder
minced parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13×9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the ground beef and onion. Brown the beef, crumbling it as it cooks. Drain the grease from the pan.
- Add the marinara sauce and garlic and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often, over low heat.
- While sauce is simmering, mix ricotta, egg, Parmesan, parsley, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl.
- Spoon 1/3 of the meat mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread across the bottom.
- Top with a single layer of ravioli, ½ of the ricotta mixture, and 1/3 of the sauce. Repeat the layers, ending in marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle the top with the shredded mozzarella. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove cover and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with minced parsley.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.