Jalapeno Popper Chicken Breast
This is my favorite dish, Jalapeno Popper Chicken Breast. The simple reason, it is loaded with taste, flavor and nutrient. That is perfect combination of chicken breasts with a jalapeno cheese mixture, then wrapped them in bacon. And bring it to a bake until crispy. This dish is full of great creamy, spicy flavor and color that are impressive enough to serve on dinner table. The recipe is also great for those whom follow Keto diet, or eating low carb.
The recipe is very simple and always ready for serving on dinner table. Just need a few basic steps and a short of time, under 1 hour with detailed instructions.
Not just that, if you are big fan of chicken, the recipe is best choice for you. Saving the recipe on your hand, it means you don’t have to think about what to eat for today. Moreover, you will have chance to show your cooking skill with the simple recipe.
Stopping chat here, it’s time to bring it to your kitchen and make it immediately. Everything is waiting for you ahead, and you?
Jalapeno Popper Chicken BreatsCourse: Main CourseCuisine: American
Jalapeno Popper Chicken Breast is perfect combination of chicken breasts with a jalapeno cheese mixture, then wrapped them in bacon. And bring it to a bake until crispy. This dish is full of great creamy, spicy flavor and color.
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
6 ounces cream cheese softened
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup diced jalapeno peppers remove pepper seeds and ribs before dicing
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
12 slices bacon, do not use thick cut bacon
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Place the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, jalapenos and garlic powder in a bowl; stir to combine.
- Cut a deep pocket into each chicken breast.
- Fill the pocket of each chicken breast with the cream cheese mixture.
- Season the outside of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap each chicken breast tightly with two slices of bacon and place the chicken on the sheet pan.
- Cook for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and bacon is crisp. You can broil the chicken for 3-4 minutes to crisp up the bacon, if needed.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes. Slicing and serve.