Keto Broccoli Stuffed Chicken
Keto Broccoli Stuffed ChickenCourse: Main courseCuisine: American
4 chicken breasts
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
4 slices bacon
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt, divided
1 ¼ cup chopped broccoli
¼ cup grated Parmesan
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Drizzle chicken with olive oil.
- Add the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to a small bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken.
- In a small mixing bowl, add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, garlic, and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to and stir well to combine. Stir in the broccoli.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into each chicken breast evenly.
- Slice each piece of bacon in half and wrap each piece of chicken with 2 pieces of bacon.
- Place the chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Place pan under the broiler to crisp the bacon more, if desired.