Keto Zucchini Chicken Enchiladas
Keto Zucchini Chicken EnchiladasCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: Keto, Low Carb, Mexican
1 1/2 cup chicken meat cooked and shredded
1/2 onion, chopped
1/4 tsp chili flakes
1 garlic clove, minced
1 cup enchilada sauce, divided
1/2 cup cheddar, shredded
1/2 cup Mozzarella, shredded
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper, to taste
- Topping for serving (optional)
full-fat yogurt, for serving
fresh parsley chopped, for serving
- In the frying pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil. Add onion and cook until lightly brown. Add minced garlic, chili flakes, salt and pepper, shredded chicken and 2/3 cup of enchilada sauce. Mix all well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Use vegetable peeler to cut zucchini into thin slices. Arrange 4 slices on a cutting board with the edges overlapping. Put 2 tablespoons of chicken mixture, roll up and transfer to the greased baking dish. Repeat with the remaining zucchini slices and chicken mixture.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the rolls and top with shredded cheeses.
- Bake at 350F, for 20 minutes. Serve topped with full-fat yogurt and chopped parsley. Enjoy!