Low-Carb Crock Pot Chicken
Low-Carb Crock Pot ChickenCourse: Crock Pot MealCuisine: American
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 pounds of defrosted chicken breasts
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet
8 oz package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese cut into chunks
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In the slow cooker, add chicken broth and stir in Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet.
- Add defrosted chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- After the cook time has ended, shred the chicken with two forks.
- Add chunks of cut up Philadelphia Cream Cheese, bacon and shredded cheddar. Stir ingredients
- Cover the crock pot again, and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, until the cream cheese has melted.