Million Dollar Ravioli Lasagna
Million Dollar Ravioli LasagnaCourse: Main CourseCuisine: American
3 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese Divided
1 25 Ounce Package Frozen Beef Ravioli
1 24 Ounce Jar Marinara Sauce
1 8 Ounce Package Cream Cheese Softened
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 Cup Parmesan Cheese Divided
2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix together the softened cream cheese with the sour cream, 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, onion powder, and salt.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of marinara sauce onto the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Place half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer on top of the marinara sauce.
- Top with half of the cream cheese mixture, and about 1 Cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread half of the remaining marinara sauce on top of the mozzarella.
- Repeat these layers one more time ending with a sprinkling of mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish with foil and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for another 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted