Mozzarella Parmesan Chicken Casserole
Mozzarella Parmesan Chicken CasseroleCourse: Main CourseCuisine: American
4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups of garlic croutons
2 cups pasta sauce (your according)
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 F.
- Coat the bottom of 8×8 inch casserole dish with olive oil, then spread out the minced garlic.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in bottom of the dish, and pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the fresh basil over the sauce, and top with one cup of mozzarella cheese, followed by half the Parmesan cheese.
- Spread the croutons on top, then top with the remaining mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake in preheated oven until the chicken is cooked, approximately 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and let the top cheese brown for 10 minutes, then serve.