One Pan Parmesan Pork Chops and Veggies
One Pan Parmesan Pork Chops and VeggiesCourse: Main CourseCuisine: American
1 lb bone-in pork chops about 4-5 chops
16 oz green beans, trimmed
16 oz baby red potatoes cut into 1” in pieces
1 tsp thyme
5 garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
2/3 c. grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, thyme, garlic, pepper, salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Brush about 1/2 of mixture on the top of the pork chops. Place pork chops on baking sheet.
- Add the potatoes and green beans to the Parmesan mixture in the bowl and mix until combined. Place veggies on the baking sheet with pork chops.
- Bake 20-22 minutes, then broil for 3-4 minutes until the cheese is golden and the pork is completely cooked through. Let rest 3 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.