Parmesan Chicken Breasts
Parmesan Chicken BreastsCourse: Main CourseCuisine: American
2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
1 tbsp water
1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
4 tbsp butter
2 tbsp olive oil
- Cut each breast in half and pound to about 1/2″ thick.
- In a shallow bowl, beat egg and water until blended.
- Add garlic, salt and pepper and whisk to blend.
- In another shallow bowl, place parmesan .
- Dip each piece of chicken in egg mixture making sure to coat.
- Allow excess egg to drip off.
- Place in parmesan. Sprinkle more parmesan over top. Gently press, then turn and repeat on other side. Shake off excess. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Place butter and oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Place chicken and do not move until edges brown (so that cheese sticks to chicken, about 3 minutes).
- Lightly press with spatula then turn over and again do not move until browned.
- Lightly press with spatula and remove to serving plate.