Pesto Chicken Ravioli and Vegetables
Bored of eating normal dishes, let start your weekend dinner with Pesto Chicken Ravioli and Vegetables. The dish is the great dish that made from chicken! It is packed with vegetables: asparagus, fresh tomatoes, and sun-dried tomatoes! This is not only easy, quick and delicious gourmet pasta meal, but also is family-friendly weeknight dinner.
This Pesto Chicken Ravioli and Vegetables is also my family favorite dinner dish at the recent. The simple reason, it is easy to make with the detailed instructions, minimal steps. With this dish, I just prepare enough ingredients and make it in a short of time, just for about 15 minutes or less, a tasty dish is ready on table right away. Of course, and then I easily have delicious to treat family.
The good things of the recipe is waiting for you ahead. You just take it a try at the first time, you will fall in love for all, from taste to color. Believe me, it promises keep you satisfied. To do this, let save it on your cookbook and make it immediately.
Pesto Chicken Ravioli and VegetablesCourse: Main CourseCuisine: Italian
1 lb chicken breast boneless skinless, sliced
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained of oil, chopped
1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed, cut in half
1 cup cherry tomatoes , yellow and red, sliced in half
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup basil pesto
10 oz ravioli
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add sliced chicken breast (seasoned with salt) and 1/4 cup of chopped sun-dried tomatoes. Cook them on medium heat, for about 5-10 minutes, turning chicken slices over a couple of times until the chicken is completely cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and the sun-dried from the skillet, leaving the oil in.
- Add asparagus (ends trimmed), seasoned generously with salt, and 1/4 cup of sun-dried tomatoes to the same skillet.
- Cook on medium heat for about 5-10 minutes until the asparagus is cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- Cook ravioli according to the package instructions, drain.
- Add cooked chicken with sun-dried tomatoes back to the skillet.
- Add basil pesto.
- Stir to coat and cook on low-medium heat until the chicken is reheated, 1 or 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add cooked ravioli and halved cherry tomatoes to the skillet with the chicken. Stir to combine. Add more pesto, if desired.
- Season with more salt, if needed.
- Serve the chicken, ravioli, and cherry tomatoes together with asparagus.