Roasted Veggies with Sausage and Herbs
Roasted Veggies with Sausage and HerbsCourse: Dinner
9 ounces smoked sausage
2 cups red potato
3/4ths pound green beans
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 large head of broccoli (~ 1 and 1/2 cups)
1 and 1/2 cups chopped bell peppers 2 large or 6-7 mini sweet bell peppers
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- For Serving
Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Line a large sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Prep the veggies: chop the red potatoes, trim the green beans and halve, chop the broccoli, chop the peppers into thick squares, and coin the sausage in thick slices.
- Lay all the veggies and sausage on a sheet pan. Pour the olive oil and all the spices on top. Toss to evenly coat all the veggies and meat.
- Bake 15 minutes, remove from the oven and flip/stir all the veggies around. Return to the oven and bake, until vegetables are crisp tender and sausage is browned.
- If desired, sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese over the veggies and sausage as soon as they come out of the oven.
- Enjoy with rice or quinoa and fresh parsley, if desired.