Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce
There is nothing more wonderful than delicious and healthy salmon dishes to weeknight meal, right? All of dishes made from salmon will make your daily meal to become more perfect. Salmon has a bright red color that not only makes the dish more beautiful but also contains a lot of important nutrients good for health. That is reason why many housewives as well as famous chiefs often use salmon on cooking.
In the article today, we are glad to share one of the best delicious dishes that is made with salmon. That is Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce. It’s really, really, really tasty. With the recipe, you can regular vary your meal without tired of eating the same dishes over and over again. In addition, the best part is that this Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce doesn’t require any fancy ingredients and won’t take much of your time on kitchen.
For this recipe to be more perfect, you will need some roasted red peppers that is jarred roasted peppers, or roast the peppers yourself under your favorite taste.
Salmon as other seafood, all of salmon dishes have featured the taste of sea. Don’t hesitate, let’s make it with us right now.
Salmon in Roasted Pepper SauceCourse: Main CourseCuisine: American
2 salmon fillets skin on, about 1 lb.
Salt and pepper to season
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. butter
4 cups fresh baby spinach
3 cloves garlic, finely diced
4 oz. roasted red peppers, diced
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1/2 cup Half & Half or heavy cream
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes or to taste
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- In a medium non-stick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Cook the salmon fillets flesh-side down first, for 5 minutes on each side. Once cooked, remove them from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add butter and garlic, cook for 1 minute. Add the roasted peppers, and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the spinach and allow it to wilt.
- Lower the heat, add Half & Half, Parmesan, red pepper flakes, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir and bring to a simmer.
- Return the salmon to the pan and spoon the sauce over each filet.
- Serve over pasta, rice, or steamed vegetables.