Sausage and Shrimp Kabobs
Sausage and Shrimp KabobsCourse: Main CourseCuisine: American
12 oz shrimp jumbo, tail-on, peeled and deveined
12 oz smoked sausage rope
2 Tbsp barbecue seasoning
2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat grill to 350 F. Prepare clean grates.
- Cut sausage into about 1” slices, the same thickness as the shrimp.
- Using paper towels to pat shrimp dry. Place shrimp in a bowl. Add sausage, olive oil and barbecue seasoning. Toss to combine.
- Tuck the sausage slices in the “C” curve of the shrimp. Thread them onto skewers.
- Grill over medium-high heat, for about 3 minutes, flip and grill until shrimp are opaque and cooked through. Ready for serving.