1 lb bacon
4 bunches fresh asparagus, trimmed
1-1/2 tsp garlic powder
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces and place in a 9×13-inch pan.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until almost done, but not too crispy.
- Remove from skillet, drain on paper towel and chop. Sprinkle cooked bacon on top of asparagus.
- Whisk together brown sugar, melted butter, soy sauce and garlic powder. Pour over asparagus.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.