Cabbage SoupCourse: Dinner, Gluten-Free, Keto, Lunch, Main Course, Paleo, Soup, Vegan, Whole30
2 vegan chicken flavoured bouillon cubes
1/4 cabbage large
1 carrot large
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup parsley
1 onion large
2 celery stalks
1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
8 cups water
1 pinch salt
1 pinch pepper
- Wash, pat dry, and finely chop vegetables.
- In a large soup pot, heat the olive oil. Sauté the onion, carrot, celery, and minced garlic. Cook until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add the 8 cups of water. Crumble the chicken cubes by hand and add to the pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add in the chopped cabbage, parsley, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir soup to mix well.
- Simmer on low for 30-40 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.