Caramel Apple Crescents
Caramel Apple Crescents are perfect for both appetizer or dessert and are preferred by all people. It’s really, really delicious with apples dipped in caramel and rolled in cinnamon and sugar are baked inside buttery crescent rolls. Just you take the recipe a try once, you will have to say yes, and yes for this great.
Caramel Apple CrescentsCourse: Appetizers, DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Caramel Apple Crescents are perfect for both appetizer or dessert and are preferred by all people.
12 caramel candies
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
2 apples, sliced
1 tube crescent dough
2 tbsp. melted butter
1 tbsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into individual triangles. Place an apple slice on the wider end of each triangle. Place one caramel candy on top of each apple slice.
- Roll up the crescent starting at the wider end, keeping the apple slice and caramel candy inside.
- Place crescents on parchment lined sheet tray, then brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake until the crescents are golden, for about 18 – 20 minutes. Serve warm.