Creamy Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Casserole
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower CasseroleCourse: Main DishCuisine: Chicken
5 cup riced cauliflower, from one large head
1.5 lbs cooked chicken, diced or shredded
1/2 Cup buffalo sauce
8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded from block
8 ounces cream cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, riced cauliflower, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, and half of the cheddar cheese. The mixture will be thick.
- Spread into a medium casserole dish and top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Garnish with extra Buffalo sauce and fresh, minced parsley.