Creamy Garlic Chicken Breasts
Here, I found my best favorite dish I can eat everyday without bored. That is Creamy Garlic Chicken Breasts! The simple reason, it is loaded with taste, flavor and nutrients. It is crispy, golden chicken on the outside, tender and succulent on the inside, lightly simmered in a creamy sauce with strong flavor. It is the best of the best choice to bring a light on dinning table today. To know the good recipe, let check it out with me.
The recipe is perfect combination of all ingredients, which are chicken breasts, flour, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, Black cracked pepper, olive oil, butter, onion, chicken broth and others. There are too many ingredients, right? They are gathered in one to make super yummy flavorful Creamy Garlic Chicken Breasts dish that you can not avoid its charm.
Just need a few basic steps and a short time, for about 35 minutes with detailed instructions. And then you get delicious dish in a flash. Saving the recipe on hand, it mean you will have more additional idea to make your meal more diverse. Moreover, this is a good chance to show your cooking skills. It’s time to bring it in your kitchen and make it right away.
Creamy Garlic Chicken Breasts
Creamy Garlic Chicken Breasts are crispy, golden chicken on the outside, tender and succulent on the inside, lightly simmered in a creamy sauce with strong flavor
- For The Chicken
2-3 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4
1/2 teaspoon Black cracked pepper
2 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons flour (all purpose or plain)
4 tablespoons finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
- For The Sauce
5 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
1 1/4 cup chicken broth (stock)
1 small onion finely chopped
1 whole head of garlic peeled and divided into 10-12 cloves
1 1/4 cup half and half or heavy cream (or evaporated milk)
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, to serve
1/2 cup finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Season the chicken with salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, parmesan cheese. Dredge chicken in the flour mixture, shake off excess.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Swirl pan to coat evenly.
- Fry 2-3 chicken breasts until golden on each side, cooked through and no longer pink. Transfer to a warm plate. Set aside.
- Wipe pan over with a sheet of paper towel. Repeat with remaining oil, butter and chicken breasts. When cooked, transfer the chicken onto the same plate.
- Reduce heat to medium. Sauté the onion in the remaining oil/juices in the pan until softened.
- Smash 6 whole cloves of garlic with the blunt edge of the back of a knife
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and heat through, mixing it through the onions. Sauté smashed garlic cloves and whole garlic cloves until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Add the broth to deglaze the pan. Scrape up any browned bits and let simmer and reduce to half, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Pour in the cream. Bring the sauce to a gentle simmer for about 2-3 minutes, combining all of the flavors together.
- Mix in the parmesan cheese. Continue cooking gently for about 2-3 minutes until cheese melts, while stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Add the chicken back into the pan and let simmer for a further 2-3 minutes to thicken the sauce to your liking. The chicken breast will soak up all of the delicious flavors.
- Garnish with parsley and a little black cracked pepper.
- Serve over pasta, cauliflower mash, zucchini noodles, rice or mashed potatoes.