Honey Sriracha Scallops
If you are a seafood lover, today is your lucky day! Here, Honey Sriracha Scallops recipe is everything what you need, it is packed with flavor to seal the deal and clean up quickly.
It really exemplifies what an easy dinner, just simple is you can get this from the fridge to the skillet with a short of time, for about 20 minutes or less. It is a little bit sweet, savory and mildly spicy honey Sriracha sauce and an all around good dinner. It is great, right?
When making the dish, all ingredients you need is honey, Sriracha, apple cider vinegar and salt and skillet. With only these things, you will easily have great dish to enjoy tasty dinner with family.
If you plan your recipe prep carefully, this Honey Sriracha Scallops will be ready to serve on your dinner table in a flash. Besides, thanks to the detail instructions of the recipe, you will make a great dish for your own way
Let light up your dinning table today with this Honey Sriracha Scallops recipe, it is promises keep your family amazed. Start now.
Honey Sriracha ScallopsCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Here, Honey Sriracha Scallops recipe is everything what you need, it is packed with flavor to seal the deal and clean up quickly.
1 lb. scallops
2 tablespoons honey
3 dashes ground black pepper
2 teaspoons Sriracha
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
- Season the scallops with ground black pepper.
- Make the Honey Sriracha Sauce by mixing the honey, Sriracha, apple cider vinegar and salt together. Stir to combine well.
- Add the olive oil to a skillet, cast iron preferred, on medium heat. Add the garlic, follow by the scallops.
- Cook until the garlic becomes light brown.
- Add the Honey Garlic Sauce to the skillet.
- Turn the scallops over and make sure that they are cooked through, while reducing the sauce to a thicker and darker consistency. Top with chopped parsley, remove from heat and serve immediately.