Juicy Stove Top Chicken Breasts
You will not skip easily with my favorite chicken breast recipe today. That is Juicy Stove Top Chicken Breasts- one of the easiest ways to make juicy chicken right on the stove top. These pan-seared chicken breasts are exploding with flavor that will be a big hit on your dinning table today. Sure worth a try!
The best delicious dish is not only satisfy your favorite, but also save you time on cooking recipe. Besides, with simple method, the chicken breasts are never dry, always tender, and super tasty. It is super easy to make a plate of Juicy Stove Top Chicken Breasts dish to treat family, right? After this recipe, you’ll see that chicken couldn’t be any easier to prepare for a quick and easy dinner idea.
Only taking it a try at the first time, you will be amazed by its fabulous taste. Let save the recipe on your cookbook, and show your cooking skills with us.
Juicy Stove Top Chicken BreastsCourse: DinnerCuisine: American
4 (1 pound total) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
3 tablespoons vegetable oil or canola oil, divided
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, heat 1-1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Use paper towels to pat dry the chicken breasts.
- Drizzle just a bit of oil over each chicken breast, or spray with cooking oil, and rub it all over.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, basil, and paprika together.
- Season both sides of each chicken breast with the prepared seasoning; rub it all around.
- In the hot skillet, add 2 chicken breasts.
- Cook chicken breasts for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter to the skillet, and flip both chicken breasts over. Swirl butter around and continue to cook the chicken for 7 more minutes ( depends on the thickness of the chicken breasts)
- Remove chicken breasts from skillet. Set aside and keep covered.
- Repeat the same method with the remaining 2 chicken breasts.
- When finished, transfer chicken to a cutting board; take them rest for 5 minutes. Slicing before serving. Enjoy!