Keto Chicken Thighs, Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
This Chicken Things, Roasted Red Pepper Sauce is great option for Keto diet. If you are on the process, you should save it on hand. This recipe is as the key to help you weight loss on the right track. With the recipe, you not only have delicious dish on hand but also can control your carb. For those whom are normal eater, the dish is one of the stars that will take a light on your dinning table tonight.
With easy to find ingredients that you can find round-year such as chicken thighs, coconut oil, Pink Himalayan Salt, black pepper, goat cheese, fresh parsley and others. It is perfect combination of all ingredients without any effort. Just take simple steps, detailed instructions and a short of time on cooking, for about under 30 minutes, and then you will easily have delicious dish with strong flavor.
It’s time to show your cooking skill for this recipe. The best thing of the good food is waiting for you ahead. Bring it to your kitchen and make it right away.
Keto Chicken Thighs, Roasted Red Pepper Sauce.
This Chicken Things, Roasted Red Pepper Sauce is great option for Keto diet. It is a key to help you weight loss on the right track.
1.5 lb chicken thighs, boneless/skinless
1 tbsp coconut oil
4 oz goat cheese
1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
1-2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 tsp black pepper
- Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup heavy cream
4 oz roasted red peppers (in water)
2 cloves garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and heat a large skillet to medium high heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the thighs, season with salt and pepper.
- In the hot skillet, add coconut oil and place the thighs, cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Making the sauce while the chicken is cooking. Add the roasted red peppers, garlic cloves and olive oil to a blender and pulse until pureed.
- Add heavy cream to the sauce and blend once more.
- Once thighs have cooked through, remove from heat and pour the sauce over the thighs.
- Crumble goat cheese on top of the thighs and place in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Fresh parsley for garnish. Ready for serving.
- Can be stored in an air tight container in the fridge up to 5 days.